I don't just stick a sign in your yard and hope your house sells. Prior to listing your home I will:
- Do a comparable market analysis of your home's value
- Develop a marketing plan specific to your home
- Arrange for a home staging consultation
IN THE FIRST 24 HOURS OF LISTINGS:
- Input listing in MLS, complete with professional-quality photos and descriptions
- Put a sign in the yard and directional arrows (where allowed).
- Notify both REALTORS®' e-groups (approx. 800 members) about new listing
- Make flyers for brochure box
- Set up open house, when appropriate
- Assemble a "home" book, complete with utility and school information and copies of property disclosure, and list of updates to your home.
- Notify key agents of home
- Put on agent property tour, when appropriate
- Send Circlepix video e-card to all of e-mail contacts
AND I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!