First 24 Hours of Listing
I DON'T JUST STICK A SIGN IN THE YARD AND HOPE YOU HOUSE SELLS
Prior to listing your home I will:
Do a comparable market analysis of your home's value
Develop a marketing plan specific to your home
Arrange for a home staging consultation
IN THE FIRST 24 HOURS OF LISTINGS:
1. Input listing in MLS, complete with professional-quality photos and descriptions
2. Put a sign in the yard and directional arrows (where allowed).
3. Notify both Realtors' e-groups (approx. 800 members) about new listing
4. Make flyers for brochure box
5. Set up open house, when appropriate
6. Assemble a "home" book, complete with utility and school information and
copies of property disclosure, and list of updates to your home.
7. Notify key agents of home
8. Put on agent property tour, when appropriate
9. Send Circlepix video e-card to all of e-mail contacts
AND I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!